[NTLK] FW: Holidays 2002

From: Andy Pasulka (anp919_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Sun Jan 06 2002 - 06:46:41 EST

Got this from Brian Ogilvie, the programmer of Holidays 2002.

ANP

--

Use an old idea (from Brian Eno's Oblique Strategies) Andy Pasulka www.imaxx.net/~anp/ anp919_at_earthlink.net

------ Forwarded Message From: BKOgilvie_at_aol.com Date: Sat, 5 Jan 2002 17:35:46 EST To: anp919_at_earthlink.net Subject: Re: Holidays 2002

>There's a rumour circulating on newtontalk tht this is the last Holidays >2002 you're going to make, because you've flagged the holidays to repeat, >which is something you haven't done before. Is this true? >

No--the holidays do not repeat (you can check this yourself) and I plan on continuing to do the Holidays programs as long as Newton still makes sense to me.

I don't subscribe to the Newtontalk so if you could forward this or otherwise get the word, I would appreciate it. Thanks!

-- Brian K. Ogilvie Toad Hollow Software Co. toadhollow_at_pobox.com http://www.pobox.com/~toadhollow/

------ End of Forwarded Message