[NTLK] Who to contact for $150 Newtons?

From: Greg Goodwin (drclu_at_swbell.net)
Date: Mon Jan 07 2002 - 00:57:54 EST

Previously...

Hello All -

I just sent an email stating my desire to buy a MP, requesting
confirmation
of the items included in the $150 package and asking for the estimated
shipping costs to my home in Wisconsin. Unless my wife kills me first,
I'll
keep everyone posted on how things work out.

Dave

   Ok, so we need to contact the supplier for the Newton. Ok, I missed
the contact information. Who do we need to contact if interested?

   Thanks!

   Greg Goodwin / Doctor Clu