Re: [NTLK] One of the new MAC...

From: Michael Bain (UIDnt0102_at_macboy.homeip.net)
Date: Mon Jan 07 2002 - 02:13:53 EST

* Ed Kummel <tech_ed_at_yahoo.com> [ 6 Jan 2002 22:44]:
> My equipment is rather varied and quite diverse.
<SNIP Gadget DSW>

While that is certainly a veritable cornucopia of Redmond-ware, I see no
mention of a Newton, Newton related hardware, software, or for that
matter anything from Apple. May I ask what your point was, other than
dragging a semi-offtopic thread completely offtopic?

Mike (Who really should know better than to make his introductory
posting to a new mailing list an "off-topic" pedant)

--
Michael Bain             | One day I want to look through three hundred
nospam_at_macboy.homeip.net | thousand kilometres of space and say: