[NTLK] Taking advantage towards a new Newt ?

From: BK (bk_newtontalk_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Jan 07 2002 - 05:44:04 EST

As it doesn't look like Apple will launch a new PDA anytime soon, it
strikes me that there is an emerging pattern here

1) Apple is about to lauch new product
2) Speculation about the new product
3) Rumours about new PDA
4) Product launch - not a PDA
5) Disappointment it's not a PDA

Perhaps it is somehow possible to take advantage of this and create
enough momentum so that Apple may eventually look into the PDA market
again. I think if there is enough publicity along the lines "Yes, this
is a nice new product from Apple BUT WASN'T THAT FAKE PDA THING
INCREDIBLE?!!!"

If this happens intensive and often enough I am quite confident that
Apple will pick up on it eventually. Or perhaps someone else, maybe Sony.

Maybe we should launch a web site awarding the best fakes of innovations
that didn't come or something like that.

any ideas ?