Re: [NTLK] newtontalk Digest V2 #15

From: Mikebridg_at_aol.com
Date: Mon Jan 07 2002 - 08:39:33 EST

In a message dated 7/1/02 2:06:45 am, ThisOlNewt_at_aol.com writes:

<< You need to pay atention. OSX version is available. Its one of the first
thing I downloaded after installing X >>

Are you in the US? If so what you are saying may not apply in the UK. BUT I
might be able to download from the USA and use that version in UK. AOL UK
definitely told me there was no UK OSX version for the UK because the number
of OSX users was too small to make it worthwhile to write it! Some service.
If I've got all this wrong I will be very glad.

MIke