[NTLK] $150 Newtons - and a Pocket Quicken question

From: Dave's Newton (davesnewton_at_optusnet.com.au)
Date: Mon Jan 07 2002 - 17:26:55 EST

Hi list,

I've just put in an order for one of the $150.00 Newtons. Couldn't let
the opportunity pass me by - gee the tax man's gonna get narky when he
doesn't get the payment that he thinks he is! Oh well... life goes
on...

WITH A NEW NEWTON!!! :)

BTW, Do I need a special cable for Pocket Quicken=3F I can't get my
desktop Quicken (V6) and PQ to sync, which is disappointing, 'cause
I've just become a PQ fanatic and don't want to have to do double entry
on the PC.

BTW2, I have to say a big thanks to the list in general, as many
solutions have been posted to the list regarding NCU that have
completely solved my connection problems. The one that really worked
was running more than one slowdown.exe at the one time (which was just
a quick comment made by someone at the time) - I've got dual PIII 933's
with 1G of RAM, so it must have really needed slowing down, but running
two slowdown's at their lowest speed works perfectly! Thank you all.

Regards,

Dave
Sent from the BeOS