Re: [NTLK] Forward -$150 Newt Info FYI

From: templar (templar1_at_mac.com)
Date: Mon Jan 07 2002 - 18:43:49 EST

  Credit card is the best way to pay and the safest, I think that is the
whole point with that line in the order. They want you to give up your
right to dispute/complain, etc.

This whole deal is beginning to sound a little to hinky for my taste.

I would advise caution. Also, I would still pay with a credit card but
only if that line is removed from the form. If you pay in any other
fashion you have virtually no recourse.

Willial