[NTLK] $150 Newtons

From: beaumontj_at_mindspring.com
Date: Mon Jan 07 2002 - 22:59:26 EST

I did a whois lookup for Product Resale and found the .com URL
is owned by HessTech. Here is their info:

HESSTECH (HESSTECH-DOM)
   45 Executive Avenue
   EDISON, NJ 08817
   US

   Domain Name: HESSTECH.COM

   Administrative Contact, Billing Contact:
      HESSTECH (HE703-ORG) no.valid.email_at_worldnic.net
      HESSTECH
      45 Executive Avenue
      EDISON, NJ 08817
      US
      732 287 2442

This address corresponds with the address given by Jerry
Brown - Sales Department
The Product Resale Company

I then did a Google search for HessTech and found them listed
in some recyling info as a computer recycler. So, for what it is
worth, it seems reasonable that they might have some Newtons
to sell.

I'm really on the fence, but this does make them seem
semi-legit, at least to a wannabe private eye like me!

Seth