Re: [NTLK] A passable stylus for the Newt.

From: Robert Benschop (rbenschop_at_mac.com)
Date: Tue Jan 08 2002 - 03:02:10 EST

on 08-01-2002 7:42, Chris L. Chapman at pan1k_at_earthlink.net wrote:

> Isn't there a lifetime warranty on the pda panache tips? They'll fix it for
> you....right?

From their website:

If you ever wear-out, deform, contaminate, or damage in any way, the
writing-tip of your PDA Panache stylus**, you may send the stylus to our
factory where we will repair and return it to you for no charge*.

*US customers only. No-charge repairs are returned via 1st Class USPS Mail
only. International customers please include payment for our standard
international S&H charge. Our international S&H charge is $5.50 for Canada,
$9.50 for rest-of-world.
**Stick Stylus Products Excluded.

Robert Benschop