Re: [NTLK] [OT] On the iMac

From: Dustin Long (dlong_at_tamu.edu)
Date: Tue Jan 08 2002 - 14:47:07 EST

Nah. I disagree.

There are three ports on the Mac. Or four, if you plug in the
apple-provided keyboard.

S'ok. It's still one more than I have now. :) And I think it'd be clever
to have various flower images as the screensaver, so that it'd look more
botanical when not in use.

How long before we can get "shrinkidink" custom covers, color them with
markers and snap them on to fit? ;-)

~dustin

(who still wants a high-resolution image of a Borg cube so he can decopage
them on his cube...)