Re: [NTLK] Shipping Cost and The $150 Newt Adventure begins

From: Brian (bmcewen_at_mediaone.net)
Date: Tue Jan 08 2002 - 18:51:42 EST

>This sucks! I've sent them 3 emails so far requesting
>a 2100 and information on what to do next and have yet
>to hear from them!

I sent an email the day Cees gave the info (thanks Cees! Sorry people are
being paranoid, seems more legit than many ebay deals to me.....), then
phoned a voicemail on Monday. Mon afternoon I received email replies, one
to my first email from Fri, one to my voicemail of Mon. I faxed Mon, will
call Fri or so if I've not heard anything.

I would hate to be getting all the emails he must be- from all the nibblers
and questioners and buyers. Hard to keep straight, I'm sure. Not to make
excuses, since no one has got stuff in hand yet. If he has the quantity
that we think he does from the emails, and no one here has been TOO
greedy^H^H^Henterprenistic (that's a word, as of now :), my guess is that
everything will sort out and no one should be left out....the quantities
that have been mentioned, that's a LOT of messagepads.