[NTLK] Time For LaNUG!

From: Chris L. Chapman (pan1k_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Wed Jan 09 2002 - 07:06:24 EST

Whenever is good for me. Time to open up my newton Woo, don't forget my
Keyboard and SER-001. Friday is prefered so I can stay out all night :).

See you guys there!

-Chris

Begin forwarded message:

Date: Wed, 9 Jan 2002 03:05 -0800 (PST)
Subject: [NTLK] Time For LaNUG!
From: Woo Lee <vitcitylb_at_earthlink.net>
To: "newtontalk_at_newtontalk.net" <newtontalk_at_newtontalk.net>
Sender: newtontalk-bounce_at_newtontalk.net

Sorry for late post...but...

Time for LaNUG!

Where: Fuddruckers in Pasadena, on Foothill and Rosemead.

When: Either Thursday 1/10/02 or Friday at 7:30 pm. Please let me know
which is best and I'll announce Wednesday night.