Re: [NTLK] Quicken version(?) -> Pocket Quicken connection

From: Dave's Newton (davesnewton_at_optusnet.com.au)
Date: Wed Jan 09 2002 - 08:11:18 EST

>The problem is that I never used PQ myself, so I'm kind of blind here.
When
>you decide to connect to the desktop using Pocket Quicken Connect,
what are
>you using on the computer side=3F

Laurent,

I'm using Quicken V6.0 itself. It has a PQ Connect menu item in the
tools (or something) menu (I think - I'm not using Win2000 right now,
so I can't check). There just doesn't seem to be ANY communication
going on. Whereas when I was having trouble with NCU because of an
overly fast PC, there would be a connection, but it would eventually
get dropped.

Is the cable that we use for NCU a null modem one=3F The PQC help file
says that's what you need - but I'm not sure if that is what it is=3F If
not, I can easily get the adapter.

Appreciate the help.

Dave
Sent from the BeOS