[NTLK] Beaming name cards from 2100 to 2100 is FAST!

From: John Skinner (john_at_johnskinner.net)
Date: Wed Jan 09 2002 - 09:58:03 EST

I just was on the way out the door this morning with my new Newton 2100,
and remembered that I did not have any of my info to contact people.

I opened up Names on my main Newton 2100, switched to overview, selected
all and then set them to beam.
Then while it said "looking for receiver", I grabbed my new 2100, opened
it to InOut and hit Receive then Beam.

WOW!

It sent about 25 names in about 10 seconds!

I have just been opened to a whole new world of Newtonia by having 2
Newton 2100s!

This will be a good journey!

John Skinner