Re: [NTLK] iWalk

From: Stainless Steel Rat (ratinox_at_peorth.gweep.net)
Date: Wed Jan 09 2002 - 10:12:06 EST

* Denis Krasnov <dkrasnov_at_nyc.rr.com> on Wed, 09 Jan 2002
| I think then we first saw the infamous videos a week ago the blood pressure
| jumped and turned us all temporarily insane.

Who you calling "we", Kemosabe? Spymac publishes every rumor that comes
down the 'pike as if they were absolute facts. They have rarely been
accurate.

--
Rat <ratinox_at_peorth.gweep.net>    \ Caution: Happy Fun Ball may suddenly
Minion of Nathan - Nathan says Hi! \ accelerate to dangerous speeds.