[NTLK] Jerry Brown $150 Newt

From: Perry Rutherford (per_at_suzieqsw.com)
Date: Thu Jan 10 2002 - 10:52:55 EST

OK -

Wife called. The 2 2100s I ordered were delivered home. She said they both looked to be in very good shape with a couple of exceptions:

The corners by the stylus appear to be worn a little, but not severe.

The door (power adapter/dongle cover) on one appears to be weak, I'll have to take a look at that to see how much.

Neither of them powered up on their own initially, but both came on and displayed the calibration screen when plugged in.

So they are both charging now and I'll check them out more fully when I get home and put them through their paces...and make sure that they both actually accepted a charge and report back tonight.

(BONUS) - They both came with serial PC cables as well...WITH DB-9 on one end and dongle built-in to the other!

Perry