Re: [NTLK] notes 2 works 2 PC

From: Rhonda Hyslop (rhonda_at_paradox.null)
Date: Fri Jan 11 2002 - 02:07:53 EST

On Thu, 10 Jan 2002, Scotty Technoir wrote:

> also, copy- and pasting does not preserve my nice, neat outlined notes.
> perhaps twerx is worth a try, but i am still nervous about being unable to
> back up all my school notes!

Speaking of class notes... is there any way to get newton notes, including
sketches and shapes, onto my desktop in a readable (to the desktop) form?
I'd like to get last term's notes off the newt to make room for more
notes. And the sketches and shapes are critical, as they are equations
and diagrams... Text only exports fine, but I haven't managed to get the
sketches out yet.

Some format that a program in either MacOS9 or X, or Linux can read, I
don't care which.

Thanks in advance,
  -Rhonda

--
www.write-on.indy || write-on.homeip.net \/  http://history.ubcengineers.ca/
  Discuss the art and craft of writing   /\   UBC Engineers History Project