Re: [NTLK] [OT] "DayTimer" defined...

From: Jon Glass (jonglass_at_usa.net)
Date: Fri Jan 11 2002 - 04:37:34 EST

on 1/11/02 5:00 AM, Woo Lee at vitcitylb_at_earthlink.net wrote:

> How'd you not carry credit cards???
> ------------------
>> Oh, I haven't gone back either! It took me a long time, however, to finally
>> give up on my wallet, however. My last was a beautiful calfskin currency
>> wallet, and it was just wonderful, and even more-so without the DayTimer
>> pages (because the Newt replaced them...) :-)

The average DayTimer wallet has at least two pockets for credit cards. I
think my currency wallet had several. I always carry my DL, and at least two
credit/debit cards, as well as other assorted and sundry stuff. :-) Check
out their web site. You can see what their current offerings are...

--
Jon Glass
Krakow, Poland

'A general dissolution of principles and manners will more surely overthrow the liberties of America than the whole force of the common enemy. While the people are virtuous they cannot be subdued; but when once they lose their virtue then will be ready to surrender their liberties to the first external or internal invader." -- Samuel Adams