Re: [NTLK] notes 2 works 2 PC

From: Brian (bmcewen_at_mediaone.net)
Date: Fri Jan 11 2002 - 10:15:39 EST

>Used to export them and open them in WordPerfect, if my memory serves me
>well, been a while that I did this...

I've tried NCU - export data - pick notes- select a note - picked an
outline with sketches, export as RTF.

The only app I have installed that can open RTFs is Word98; the
indentations and ASCII were fine; the sketches (and ink text) were cut off
a bit at the top and bottom, to such a degree it wasn't very useable.

It might look better in another app, though, besides Word. I have the free
Mac Wordperfect somewhere, but it isn't installed at the moment.