Re: [NTLK] HELP! MP2100 got wet... what do I do?

From: Christopher Heng (gaofar_at_mac.com)
Date: Sat Jan 12 2002 - 10:12:09 EST

Well, I'm not sure if this will do as it does to my remote control car when
it jumps into a pond.

Basically what I did is that I'll open all covers and I'll use a hair-dryer
and directly hot-blow on to the circuits and any where else that's metal or
circuitry-stuff.

The idea is to evaporate off any moisture that's still inside your machine.
Just make sure you do not over-do it or else you might permanently damage
the circuits!

Well, it work for me and now my remote's fine & I've done it on a couple of
my electronics since then when such incidents happen.

Hope this info will be useful to you!

Christopher Heng