[NTLK] AT commands for NCP 2.0

From: doppler (doppler_at_mac.com)
Date: Mon Jan 14 2002 - 09:38:09 EST

hi!

i just Dled the AT commands .hlp file from nokias site, but i dont know how
to open it on a mac, does anyone know how to read it without garbling the
text? ive tried to change file type to "ALTH", but this doesnt seem to w=F6rk
as intended. the program associated with "ALTH" on my computer is QuickHelp=
=81
of version 4.5.6. obviously, the original (zipped) file was intended for a
PC. is there a handy way to convert .hlp files to the mac equivalent?

(i need this info in order to re-write the INIT string and other stuff for
the modem, maybe we will be able to receive calls with a newton as well!)

thanx!

PS: if anyone already did this modification, please contact me off list so
we can discuss technical issues. i will post all results in my nokia card
phone 2.0 FAQ, which is in the makingz.

                      roman pixell

_________karmatic_experience_group__

         mailto: roman_at_karmatic.com