[NTLK] Changed owner info not saved

From: Patrick Meuleman (Patrick2_at_goldenglow.com.au)
Date: Tue Jan 15 2002 - 20:47:43 EST

My apologies in advance if the answer to this question is obvious, however I
can't find anything about it in the FAQ or list archives. I recently moved
house and so updated my owner info with my new address and phone number.
Seemed to work fine but, whenever I reboot the Newton it reverts back to my
old address and phone number. Has anyone else experienced this before and,
more importantly, figured out how the make the change stick?

Thanks,

Patrick.