Re: [NTLK] At A Glance and completed todos

From: Robert Benschop (rbenschop_at_mac.com)
Date: Wed Jan 16 2002 - 03:12:10 EST

on 16-01-2002 5:23, Way at firstvln_at_earthlink.net wrote:

> A few days ago I sent you an email saying that I figured out how to do a
> forward delete with GL but I didn't get a reply from you. I need to
> know how to make the script into a GL package so I can send it. Does
> anyone know how to do this?

Hello Way,

sorry I didn't answer your question yet, the reason is that I don't have it
yet, but I can give you the partial version, the list might be able to help
out here.

To make a GL package there was a little commercial app that Dan Rowley
(the creator of GL) put out and of which I'm trying to recall the name) but
it's been years (!) and I've never used it myself.

Never understood why the app to export scripts was commercial in the first
place, felt that it hampered the distribution of GL scripts, I did post this
to the list while Dan was still on it, he had a different line of reasoning,
I was still quite green and I didn't get a lot of people backing me.

I just wrote Dan the following email:

Hello Dan,

since I'm pretty sure you're not on the Newtontalk list anymore I'll ask
this question to you directly.

As far as I know there was a little app you wrote to use in conjunction with
GestureLaunch 3.0 which let you export scripts.

Could you tell me it's name and if it's still available somewhere ?

Thanks in advance.

Robert Benschop