[NTLK] Programming language

From: BOURGUIGNON D DvSI/SNPI MTY (didier.bourguignon_at_francetelecom.com)
Date: Wed Jan 16 2002 - 05:40:10 EST

  In searching for informations for developping on your prefered computer. Paul
said NewtonScript is an excellent one but it's specific of the Newton and the
code could'nt be reused on other environment.

  I would like to know if someone have used Waba and his opinion about it. In
the FAQ, we can see a Basic but it's not free and the assembler is not
appropriate for my development (a PDF reader). Thanks for your help.

Cordialement
Didier BOURGUIGNON