Re: [NTLK] PMS users--question

From: Laurent Daudelin (laurent_daudelin_at_fanniemae.com)
Date: Wed Jan 16 2002 - 12:09:18 EST

On 16/01/02 11:27, "Victor Rehorst" <victor_at_newtontalk.net> wrote:

> On Wed, 16 Jan 2002, Philip Halsey wrote:
>
>> I tried contacting Burroak software--no response.
>>
>> I deleted all my PMS projects, and now can't add a project. I get an
>> error message (-48420, I think).
>>
>> Is there anyone who would email me a copy? I am a registered user, buy,
>> as I said, no response from Burroak.
>
> Would this be the full version, or just a demo? I can't remember which
> right now.
>
> http://www.unna.org/unna/applications/pim/PersonalMinutesSupervisor2.06/

Somebody did also work to remove the registration part, since BurrOak did
release the application source code a while ago. I can't tell if it's this
version or not, though...

-Laurent.

case and paste n.: [from `cut and paste'] 1. The addition of a new feature
to an existing system by selecting the code from an existing feature and
pasting it in with minor changes. Common in telephony circles because most
operations in a telephone switch are selected using case statements. Leads
to software bloat.