Re: [NTLK] MP 100 dead??

From: Stephen Jendraszak (stevehj_at_mac.com)
Date: Wed Jan 16 2002 - 15:08:32 EST

After not using his 100 for a year or so, my brother found that it would
not turn on at all unless plugged in to AC power, no matter how fresh
the batteries were. As has already been suggested here, the problem was
indeed the back-up battery. Replacing that solved the problem
completely. I can't remember the part number, but they are easy to
find... they were often used in watches. Check the jewelry department at
Target, Wal-Mart, what-have-you.

sj

http://homepage.mac.com/stevehj