[NTLK] No More Visors

From: Mark Fuller (kcwookie_at_mac.com)
Date: Wed Jan 16 2002 - 18:34:23 EST

I thought you would be interested in this Palm News story: During a
conference call today, Handspring CEO Donna Dubinsky said for the first time
that her company will eventually stop making Visors and only make Treos.
She said, "We are a company that is transitioning out of the organizer
business and into the communicator business. At some point we will have
transitioned out of the organizer business." Ms. Dubinsky didn't say when
this switchover might take place.

Get the Full story and Comments here:
http://www.palminfocenter.com/view_Story.asp?ID=2833

Given this, I don't think you will be seeing the iWalk or anything like it
soon. The best use for the Newton technology may be to leverage it into
wireless communications. That would fit into the digital hub strategy that
Steve has undertaken.

Mark Fuller