Re: [NTLK] Nokia CardPhone 2.0 - Modem Setup Package

From: doppler (doppler_at_mac.com)
Date: Wed Jan 16 2002 - 19:16:16 EST

Christian Fiutak [cfiutak_at_fiutak.de] wrote the following 2002-01-16 22.57:

> I just created a Modem Setup package for the Nokia CardPhone 2.0.
>
> Download it from my Newton-Page :
>
> http://www.fiutak.de/newton/
>
> Please let me know what you think about it....

not bad christian! ill post a review in the morning, thanx a bunch!

> BTW, someone out here who has some experience with the
> Messaging Enabler for the Newton....?? ....(answering incoming calls...)

what is this? i have never heard of it, can you please tell us some more?
sounds intresting! im starting to get tired of having both a headset to the
phone and the newton - lotsa cables for being wireless:)

id love to skip my phone soon!

BTW, is anyone using the fifo (firstfone) packages for anything useful?
would be interesting if anyone succeded with anything interesting.

also, if there are any enhancemnt/addons for the calls application (except
for moreinfo) ?

regards,

                      roman pixell

_________karmatic_experience_group__