[NTLK] The Netws are here

From: Larrie Easterly (larrie_at_larrie.com)
Date: Thu Jan 17 2002 - 23:54:34 EST

Just got the 2100's I ordered from Jerry Brown. All three had battery power
and chargeed up nicely. One is close to mint condition. One has wear marks
on the case but a good screen. The other has minor screen wear but not
divots out of the screen coating like my 2000. Was surprised that the 4meg
flash cards are generic, there is no manufacturer's name on them.

Now my only decision is to keep one or not. One goes to a Palm user who is
switching over to the green side. Another to a fried who is upgrading from a
130. His wife may want the third if I decide to sell it. Tough decision. My
uMP 2000 screen is pretty beat up and I forgot how nice the rubberized
coating is when they are new.

Larrie

503 358-0245