[NTLK] Random thoughts....

From: David Mantripp (d.mantripp_at_fantastic.com)
Date: Fri Jan 18 2002 - 04:40:48 EST

It occured to me last night, reflecting on the incredible demand that still
exists for 2100s, that one positive side of the Newton's demise is that
we'll never have sleepless nights agonising over the "should I buy the new
2500, or wait for the next one" syndrome. We should at least thank Steve
(hallowed be his name) for that.

Also, does anybody know how many 2100s were made ? There seem to be a lot
more out there than I thought. I wonder if more 2100s were sold than Cubes
:-) ?