[NTLK] Canadian US$150 Newt. shipment? (was Re: [ANN] Southern Ontario Newton Group meeting!)

From: Michael Bain (UIDnt0102_at_macboy.homeip.net)
Date: Sat Jan 19 2002 - 01:22:27 EST

Seeing as all the Ontairo Newton types are getting organized for a
meeting, I was wondering if there was enough interest in the US$150
Newtons to get a 10 pack shipped to Canada? I'd be willing to get 2 or
3, are there 7 other Canucks interested?

Mike

--
Michael Bain           | One day I want to look through three hundred
mike_at_macboy.homeip.net | thousand kilometres of space and say: