[NTLK] More on Cheap Newts

From: Mark Ross (markross13_at_home.com)
Date: Sat Jan 19 2002 - 12:00:18 EST

I forgot to mention in my last post that all the current Newtons at
Product Resellers are being checked and certified, "jaggy free". After
some complaints, they contacted Apple who told them that the 2100
motherboard could have an issue with jaggies. They gave them a procedure
to test for this so if anyone manages to get them, they will at least be
good ones.

Mark Ross
markross13_at_home.com