Re: [NTLK] How to emery my MP 2100 screen?

From: Chris Searles (csearles_at_netcologne.de)
Date: Sun Jan 20 2002 - 17:55:08 EST

>>>You can try a bit of polish to fill in the scratches. Then put a screen
>>>protector over it to prevent further damage.
>>>

>>Polish, Mark?
>>
>>What kind of polish? I don't have any clue what to use as a polish, please
>>let me know!
>>
>>Best Matze
>
>You can try a furniture polish that doesn't use abrasive. Give Pledge or
>something similar a try. Paste polish can also work, but many of these
>have abrasive components.

I still swear by "Liquid Screen Improver" which I've mentioned before on
this list and which Matze should especially find it easy to get in
Germany. Contains a mixture of teflon and silicone and really does what
it claims: improves the quality of the screen so that the pen glides
better over the surface.

Available here: www.lotsabits.com

Chris Searles