Re: [NTLK] More on Cheap Newts & JAGGIES

From: Cees witsen (cees_at_mac.com)
Date: Mon Jan 21 2002 - 12:57:00 EST

>G'Day all,

Here's a message I just received from Jerry Brown.

Regards
Cees

"G'Day Cees:

Please inform all of the Newton Users that we (The Product Resale
Group) do not have a Procedure for the Jaggies! We simply send out
the Units that don't exhibit these symptoms. Any person that received
a Newton with the Jaggies please contact us.

We were (Not) aware of this condition at the start of this program.
Please inform your group"