Re: [NTLK] dead card port

From: Darl Singh (darl_at_xpress.net.nz)
Date: Mon Jan 21 2002 - 21:28:16 EST

Try a fresh backup (or 2!) then remove all cards and hard-reset
(brain-wipe).
I recall that you have to remove the cards because the system puts some
prtty high voltage?waveform (stuff...) into ea of the PC slots - which can
damage cards - but which can also bring a port back into usefulness.

If successful in recognising the port, then restore from your backup.

HTH

-D