[NTLK] Windows .PKG reader

From: Ben Smith (QM Systems) (ben.smith_at_qm-systems.com)
Date: Tue Jan 22 2002 - 05:15:35 EST

Sorry if this is an obvious question,
Is there anything that can read Newton books in .pkg format on the PC
(win98) as I only have a 110 and come across quite a few books that
require a 2x00,
I would like to open them, and also re-format them for the 110 if
possible, but I cannot find anything to let me do that.
Many thanks.
Ben.

NB I am only interested in the text info, any graphics are
unimportant.