Re: [NTLK] exporting notes, take 2

From: Jon Glass (jonglass_at_usa.net)
Date: Tue Jan 22 2002 - 13:06:01 EST

on 1/22/02 5:50 AM, Rhonda Hyslop <rhonda_at_paradox.null> at
rhonda_at_paradox.homeip.net wrote:

> Wouldn't that take a lot longer, and leave a lot more RTF files around?
> Or am I misunderstanding your suggestion?
>
> I'm trying to export approximately (3-6 notes per hour of class) * (3
> hours of class per week) * (12 weeks per term) * (13 courses) - and
> ideally that would be 13 big RTF files (one for each course). Based on
> the one course I've half-exported so far, I'm looking at about 6 files per
> course, with the 1Mb limit.

You understood me correctly. You would have a bunch of files, but at least
you would have everything out of the Newton, and it would be a one-step
process, rather than having to select files individually as you go. It's
your choice, of course... :-)

--
-Jon Glass
Krakow, Poland