Re: [NTLK] newton keyboard screenshot DVD

From: Laurent Daudelin (laurent_daudelin_at_fanniemae.com)
Date: Tue Jan 22 2002 - 13:48:51 EST

On 22/01/02 13:41, "Eric L. Strobel" <fyzycyst_at_home.com> wrote:

> at the temporal coordinates: 1/22/02 1:35 PM, the entity known as Laurent
> Daudelin at laurent_daudelin_at_fanniemae.com conveyed the following:
>

>> On 22/01/02 13:30, "Robert Benschop" <rbenschop_at_mac.com> wrote:
>> [snip!]
>>> Both Command-Shift-3 and Command-Shift-3 (screenshot of the complete screen
>>> and of a user defined part of the screen)
>> [snip!]
>>
>> What do you mean, Robert? Command-Shift-3 and Command-Shift 3??? Do you mean
>> "Command-Shift-3" and "Command-Caps Lock-Shift-3"?
>>

> No, I believe that's supposed to be Cmd-Shift-3 and Cmd-Shift-4, where the
> latter brings up the little crosshairs and you can drag that across the
> screen to define what's captured in the screen shot.

I'm not positively sure, but I kinda remember that "Cmd-Shift-4" used to
send the content of the screen to the default serial printer, back in the
old days of the ImageWriter (I, yes I of course) or ImageWriter II...

-Laurent.

drone n.: Ignorant sales or customer service personnel in computer or
electronics superstores. Characterized by a lack of even superficial
knowledge about the products they sell, yet possessed of the conviction that
they are more competent than their hacker customers. Usage: "That video
board probably sucks, it was recommended by a drone at Fry's" In the year
2000, their natural habitats include Fry's Electronics, Best Buy, and
CompUSA.