Re: [NTLK] Map of Los Angeles Metro Trains/Subway

From: Chris Searles (csearles_at_netcologne.de)
Date: Tue Jan 22 2002 - 18:16:45 EST

>I was wondering if you have heard of a newton book of the Los Angeles
>Metro Train/Subway schedule's with maps and such... If not, i'm going to
>try to create one...I think it needs to be done, what do ya say?

Gee, somebody in LA who uses public transport. Seeing those overcrowded
freeways (what was the name of that movie with Michael Douglas again?) I
didn't know such a creature existed. ;-)

Chris Searles, an American living in Europe who has always looked down
upon America's all-embracing fetishism with cars