Re: [NTLK] What did I do?

From: John Skinner (john_at_johnskinner.net)
Date: Thu Jan 24 2002 - 02:22:07 EST

If all the above doesn't work, unplug everything from your newton (cards, batteries and power) and let it sit for a couple of hours.
I know this will be hard to do but trust me. This happened to me and I was scared I had lost my newton. It finally came back but It had erased all data. Then I just restored from backup.

I REALLY hope this helps!

beaumontj_at_mindspring.com wrote:

> I pushed in the reset button on the back of my 2100 (I had been getting a bunch of errors in the Datebook) and now the Newton won't turn on. The battery was pretty charged. I'm at work so I don't have the AC cord to try it with that. I took out the 2 flash cards and tried turning it on and also resetting it (with the button) but it just seems dead. Am I missing something really obvious? I hope so. Thanks!
>
> --

John Skinner
A+ Certified Computer Technician
Microsoft Certified Professional