Re: [NTLK] Another book

From: Ken Whitcomb (ken_at_imageguild.com)
Date: Thu Jan 24 2002 - 08:25:34 EST

Ed,

You rock! Thanks for the book. I've always just used a list in notes with
the ones I need to refer to irregularly. This is a great replacement for
that!!!!

Thanks for the warning about the other texts on that site, Whew! I might
have strayed where I best not go otherwise!!!

;)

Ken

Hey, btw, when am I ever going to get to see pix of your car?