Re: [NTLK] Airport on Newton

From: Jim Richter (paparichter_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Jan 24 2002 - 13:47:01 EST

On Thursday, January 24, 2002, at 12:23 PM, doppler wrote:

> Jim Richter [paparichter_at_yahoo.com] wrote the following 2002-01-24
> 19.18:
>
>> The key to connecting under Airport 2.0 is being able to make a TCP/IP
>> connection. Any suggestions how this can be done?
>
> http://www.tempel.org/newton/#DILplugin

Thanks for the link, but like I said in my email, I'm already using
Templeman's Dock Utility and TCP/IP package. It's not working cause I
keep getting a -16022 error. What do I need to do to configure this,
outside of setting the IP address in the TCP panel of the Dock
application? I'm not sure if it would work with the Lucent card, but it
should work with my 3Com ethernet card, but it's not.

Jim R.