Re: [NTLK] Hide the button bar?

From: firstvln_at_earthlink.net
Date: Thu Jan 24 2002 - 18:45:24 EST

I like Roger Milne's Full Screen to hide the BB. This also means no
scroll arrows but you can use my (shameless plug) app Scroll Buttons to
add a thin set of scroll buttons to the side of the screen. It's free and
you can get it from
<http://home.earthlink.net/~firstvln/bytesize.html>
under the software page.

--