[NTLK] Even more NPDS

From: Ed Kummel (tech_ed_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Jan 24 2002 - 20:36:18 EST

Is this a quirk of NPDS or the Newton?

I have found that if a dialog box pops up on the Newt
while it is serving pages, the server will cease to
function. Then when that dialog box is removed, NPDS
watcher will automatically reboot the Newt.
This manifest's its self when a daytimer reminder pops
up. It happened today and really blew a demo I gave to
a Microsoftie who is on site giving us MOF
training...I would have really loved to show him my
Newt serving webpages...but it wouldn't because there
was a pop up dialog box saying that I had MOF
training!
That sucks!
Ed
web/gadget guru
come see my 24/7(?) Newt serving up web pages (well, usually)

=====
- The Powerpuff Girls -