Re: [NTLK] SkyGuide and other downsides of closed source

From: Stephanie Maks (steph_at_maksystems.com)
Date: Fri Jan 25 2002 - 12:30:16 EST

I don't know if this is 'splitting hairs', because I agree with you Sean.
The point I was trying to make was, a matter of *when* the source is
released.

It is my individual feeling, that I will release the source when I am
finished developing the program. To put it another way, when I decide I'm
done and I call it 'Version 1.0' the source is released. I'm making the
binaries available throughout the development process, so that I can get
advice, input, and suggestions while I'm building it.

-Stephanie