[NTLK] Ser-001 Upgrade

From: Chris C. (pan1k_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Fri Jan 25 2002 - 14:47:17 EST

Hey guys,

Well thanks to Woo Lee and the LANUG, I now have my own SER-001 in my UMP2K.
It works great, you should have seen the look on my face as Woo was opening
the case, just Apple's way of saying.."Hey, you shouldn't be in here.." as
the case creaking. It works great. I love the fact that my dongle is in my
drawer, and not being carried around all the time. Now I can just carry the
keyboard around with the newt and not worry if I've got the darn dongle.
Freedom! :)

-Chris