Re: [NTLK] Transferring QuickFigure Pro File to Excel 2000

From: Achow2_at_aol.com
Date: Fri Jan 25 2002 - 16:34:54 EST

Regarding:

"I don't know about QFPro, but I can transfer spreadsheets from Excel 2000 to QF Works just fine. Dumb question: You are initiating the transfer with the Excel macro, and the QF Exchange tool in QF, aren't
you?"

During the install to Excel I get the message:

".. make sure the Break On All Errors Setting is OFF ... using Tools -> Options, Module General"

I cannot find this. Also, I received a message asking if I wanted to disable/enable Excel macros. Which selection?

Thanks,
Anna