Re: [NTLK] Avi's Backdrop wallpaper images

From: THX 1138 (onefishtwofish_at_mac.com)
Date: Fri Jan 25 2002 - 22:17:18 EST

Verily, on 1/25/02, Aron Hsiao quoth:
>Are there any repositories of nice
>Avi's Backdrop wallpaper images out there, or are the links
>from Avi's page basically everything right now?

I have some on my page (under "Cold Storage") and there's a good
collection on UNNA.

Just an FYI to Victor et al. I'm preparing previews of my backdrops
so you'll know what they look like before you download them. I'll
upload to UNNA when I'm done. If other developers of backdrops could
do this also it would be very handy, as the UNNA archive is rather,
ummm, disarrayed.

Just a suggestion.

later,

--