[NTLK] Rotate in button bar

From: Zander Goss (zandergoss_at_marmothall.net)
Date: Sat Jan 26 2002 - 11:39:24 EST

I've been wondering, does one need extra software to put rotate in the
button bar? If extra software isn't necessary, it would help me A LOT!!
I rotate my screen about every 45 minutes during certain classes. I have
Dates as my backdrop, so rotate isn't right in front of me. And when I use
rotate, I'm almost always taking notes on something. Any help?