[NTLK] 10 packs - buying advice

From: ianfoster (ianfoster_at_mac.com)
Date: Sat Jan 26 2002 - 14:12:50 EST

If a group of Newtoneers want to buy a package of Newtons and then split
them, it is important to have the following:

A financial collection service which then sends the money to the Seller.

A person who will receive the Newtons and distribute them in the country of
delivery.

Taxes or duties will be levied by the shipping co. on behalf of the customs
or taxation service in that country, at the time of delivery.

An amount should be added to the price to cover duties/taxes, and then any
surplus refunded to the buyers.

I manage an International protected payment service which can collect
payments by credit Card and then disburse them.

I am prepared to offer the service, at our cost, to members of this mailin=
list only.

I am not going to mention the name of this service, as I don=B9t want to
advertise on a mailing list.

Ian Foster